Is corrosion a problem in your marine bearing application?
Are excessive loads or speeds a challenge?
Need a material to resist sea spray, barnacle growth and other water hazards?
We have the answer to these marine bearing challenges.
The CJ bearing system might be the right fit ― it has even performed on elite America’s Cup vessels. Designed as a replacement for bronze, steel, rolling element bearings and even other polymers, CJ is a simple, self-lubricating bearing solution for marine, construction, railroad and other heavy-duty applications. Consider CJ bearings when loads are above 15,000 PSI and speeds are between 0-400 feet per minute.
CJ bearings NEVER absorb water, and excel in these marine environments:
- Fairwater plane pivot bearings
- Loading/unloading boom pivot bearings
Off-shore oil rigs
- Spherical bearings on pipe handling devices
- Door pivots on water bomber loading doors
- Stern drive pivot points – variable pitch prop pivots
- Rudder bearings
- Underwater animatronics and other entertainment applications
Explore the benefits of CJ bearings in our new video (below), or sail on over to the Materials Database for additional tech specs!