Providing Engineering Services, Material Selection, and Component Geometry
Engineering plastics and high performance plastics offer an array of benefits that effectively replace metals or ceramics in manufacturing design. This includes engineering polymers, thermoplastics, and more. TriStar is your go-to engineered plastics company to help you with your next design.
Our cross functional team of degreed mechanical engineers and a polymer scientist will evaluate your unique application to assist in selecting the right material and component geometry for your project.
Our Technical Experts are Ready to Help:
- Engineering worksheets for project collaboration
- Plastic material selection for your specific application
- Plastic engineering assistance
- Component geometry analysis
- Full CAD|CAM capabilities
- Prototypes to your specifications for testing purposes including thermoplastic and polymer options
- Manufacturing and plastic fabrication of your custom components
Our team is available to assist you with your application or visiting your facility to collaborate with your staff. TriStar provides a comprehensive, complete circle of offerings known as The TriStar Advantage.
Our Commitment to Quality
Learn how our rigorous quality control program supports our engineering and production teams.