Agriculture Equipment White Paper
Learn How Composite and Polymer Materials Help Agriculture Equipment OEM’s Deliver More Reliable Products
Our new guide looks at engineering challenges for agricultural equipment and how self-lubricating polymer components can help address them, offering superior performance compared to traditional metal options.
- An overview of common agricultural equipment and the 5 key engineering challenges OEMs face in developing equipment that can thrive in the rugged operational conditions of the farm.
- 5 benefits of self/lubricating bearings/components for AG equipment.
- 5 real-world case studies discussing specific applications and the advanced materials applied.
- Technical specifications for those 5 materials.
- Links to additional supporting material on our website and also external industry resources.
Grab your FREE copy today!